Types of Personal Data We Collect and Use
The personal data Avalainc.com captures and uses is for billing, shipping, and communications purposes. Avala does not sell your information or share with other entities without your permission. Examples of the personal data we use in relation to our website may include:
- Company name and full name of company contact. In some cases, name of drop ship order receiver may be required.
- Billing and shipping addresses
- Phone numbers and email addresses
- Resale certificate and tax ID information
- Login or signup information
- Commenting scripts
- Social media integrations
We'll tell you if providing some data is optional. In all other cases, if you choose to not provide the requested information, we may be unable to process or respond to your order or query.
Some of the services on this website allow you to send us an email. We will use the information you provide, such as email address or phone number, only to respond to your inquiry. Keep in mind that email transmissions are not encrypted by default, so we suggest you do not send sensitive information such as credit card numbers or bank account information. Sensitive information can be provided by calling us at 770-453-9688 between 9am to 5pm ET, Monday through Friday, or by fax at 770-453-9630. We do not take payment through the website.
Avalainc.com collects and temporarily stores certain information about your visit to help us better align our content and website design with your needs. The information these cookies collect includes:
1. The domain you access our website from
2. Your computer's IP address
3. The date and time you accessed the site
4. The operating system of your computer
5. The browser you're using to access our site
6. The Universal Resource Locators (URLs) of the pages you visit on our website
7. Your username, if you've logged into the site
8. The URL of site you came from, if you clicked a link there that brought you to our website
We may share this information internally with Avalainc.com employees or third-party contractors as needed. This information is only used to improve the website and enhance our visitors' experience. Raw data logs are only retained temporarily site management purposes.
How Your Security is Handled
Avalainc.com takes the security of your personal information very seriously. We take many precautions to ensure that the information we collect is secure and inaccessible by anyone outside of our organization. these precautions include advanced access controls to limit access to that information to only internal personnel who require access to that information. We also use numerous security technologies to protect all data stored on our servers and related systems. Our security measures are regularly upgraded and tested to ensure they are effective.
We take the following specific steps to protect your information:
1. Use internal access controls so only limited personnel have access to your information.
2. Anyone with access to user information is trained on all relevant security and compliance policies.
3. Servers that store visitor information are regularly backed up to protect against loss.
4. All information is secured through modern security technologies like secure socket layer (SSL), encryption, firewalls, and secure passwords.
All access safeguards described above are in place to prevent unauthorized access by outsiders to information stored on or transmitted by our systems.
Your Privacy Controls
You can do the following at any time by contacting us via email email@example.com:
1. Ask for a list of personal information we have about you, if any.
2. Request a change, correction, or deletion of your personal information.
3. Request that we avoid collecting anything in the future (opt-out).
If you do not wish to have cookies stored on your machine, you have the option to turn cookies off in your browser. However, keep in mind that turning off cookies will also impact how other websites you visit store browser cookies as well.
Whenever we collect any sensitive information (such as passwords), the information is encrypted and securely transmitted. You can confirm this by looking for the "lock" icon in the browser address bar, and also confirm that the URL link starts with "https." Payment information like credit card numbers are not collected on Avalainc.com.